Saturday, May 20, 2017

Wrapping Tings Up


This will be my final journal entry that I’m required to do by my teacher, but perhaps I’ll still post one after I’ve turned in my project, something reflective. Moving on, I may not have finished my product entirely thanks to tons of time staring at a wall listening to music all morning when trying to work on this, but I did get a draft report down that I hope to revise and finalize by tomorrow so I may print it out. I’ve been formatting it somewhat like a science fair project in the form of an essay (does that make sense) and it’s rather disorganized so I’ll have to get that cleaned up also. In addition to working on my report I began to type up my work cited and I can say for a fact that it’s the most tedious part of the project so far. The cite I’m using, Son of a Citation (easybib is trash because it has adds now) is pretty slow and since I used different types of sources I have to make sure I cite them all correctly.
On a slightly related note, I’m starting to get worried. I’ve only got one day left to make my Ted Talk video which, I haven’t even started planning and I don’t know if I’ll get it done. Part of the reason I can’t work on it Monday is that I have Taekwondo that day and even after that my environment won’t be the best for filming. It’ll be best to get all filming don Sunday and then finish editing on Monday. The problem with Sunday though is that I’ve got to go to church in the morning, and then we grill out for dinner so tons of time will be taken out of my work day. There’s also the problem of finding two adults to review my video and do stuff on it which, hopefully I’ll be able to remember.
Ya know, now that I write that out it seems like I have a ton of work left to do still.

No comments:

Post a Comment